City University London, MA in Broadcast Journalism, Distinction
I’m currently video producer and YouTube Channel Manager for Techradar and work closely with T3, and Gizmodo UK as part of Future Publishing’s technology video team making informative and entertaining online video content.
Through my role as sole manager of the TechRadar YouTube channel I’ve increased views by 10 million, subscribers by 14,000 and likes by 23,000 in 18 months. For the month of September we hit record views of 3.4 million. We also got the first 1 million views video at Future – the iSung Concept Phone.
- Video production; creative idea development & implementation
- YouTube optimisation, SEO, blogger outreach & engagement
- Script-writing, presenting & voice-over
- YouTube Analytics, Keyword Tool, Trends
- Analysis & reporting on sector trends and virals, implementing strategies to optimise
- Brand identity & brief adherance
- Project management of both editorial and commercial video shoots
- Competent with basic editing on FCP, Adobe Premiere and iMovie.
Former editor of online technology blog TechFluff.tv covering tech events, startups and new ideas for the web and social media.
I created regular and fun video content and to ramp up traffic to the site through social media platforms. This content I research, present, record and edit – the whole shabang.
You can check out some of my work here.
I’ve also presented event videos for Newspepper.com.
Work with online video channel issTV producing packages.
News-gathering at BBC South television. Packages for TV, BBC in-house software and BBC Health & Safety at Work and Production Safety courses, producing content for BBC Online, field reporting and work on an outside broadcast.